All it takes is 5 minutes to serve 4 people a healthy breakfast or snack!
- 2 cups coconut milk (homemade or natural)
- ½ cup Chia Seeds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (or less) maple syrup (or sub any sweetener, agave syrup, honey)
- Optional: ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Whisk coconut milk, maple syrup, and cinnamon together in a small bowl or glass mason jar, then mix in the Chia seeds.
- Pour mixture into a jar or glass container and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight to let gel.
- Remove it from the fridge, and make sure your pudding looks thick and the chia seeds have gelled. Top with fresh fruit and nuts, and enjoy immediately.